- When: Wednesday, February 9, 2022
- Time: 1PM - 2PM (EST)
- Cost: Free to attend (Registration required)
- Where: Virtual - GoToWebinar
Across many households and industries, consumers have developed a strong preference for and confidence in ‘Duct Tape’ for all types of uses and applications. This is mainly due to the adhesion strength.
This webinar with live testing will focus on 180 Degree Peel testing, which is one of the most common approaches to measuring the adhesion or bonding strength of adhesives. Labels, Pressure Sensitive Tapes and other adhesive-backed materials are usually tested using this method in accordance with ASTM-D3330 to ensure they meet production and quality standards. This type of testing can be found in industries like packaging, medical, automotive, leather and upholstery, food and beverage and many more.
What You’ll Learn in Webinar:
• The importance of Adhesion strength testing
• Industries where adhesion testing is critical
• Best methods of 180 Degree Peel Testing (Manual, Motorized or Automated)
• Selection the best grips and fixtures
• Factors that affect consistent and repeatable testing
• Capturing and analyzing test data
Who should attend?
Manufacturing, Production and Quality Managers and Engineers involved in:
• Plastics and Blow-molding
• Pharmaceutical and Medical Device
• Food & Beverage
• Electrical and Mechanical Assembly
• Leather and Upholstery
• Glue and Adhesives
Presenter: Moses da Rocha